We offer you extensive opportunities for professional and personal growth
SL CONTROLS provide a clear Career Development Programme for all staff. In addition you will achieve Technical Development while working on highly technical projects with an excellent client base. This results in Lifelong Learning. We always encourage staff to avail of additional Training & Development. In addition to the delivery of comprehensive in-house training annually, there is a support programme available to employees completing additional Training or Educational courses. Given the diverse range of projects we service there are Travel Opportunities available for employees not only within Ireland and the UK but internationally.
Job Rotation On Site & Off Site
Working with end user client on Software and Validation Tasks. Hands on experience in a regulated environment. ON THE JOB TRAINING Opportunity to work with a variety of technology platforms and OEM’s Equipment. Integration into SL Controls projects team. Code Development and debugging experience. Development of associated project testing documentation. Code deployment and operational testing.
Assigned a dedicated mentor. Familiarisation with required technologies and validation procedures. On boarding with working methodologies. Project Management. Standard Operating Procedures. Introduction to refined Designs, Quality and Deployment Systems.
Hot jobs this month
- > DeltaV Batch Automation Engineers (Dublin)
- > Senior Control Systems Engineer (Galway)
- > Financial Assistant Maternity Leave Cover (Sligo)
- > Control Systems Field Engineer (with Languages)
- > Control Systems Field Engineer
- > Client IT Support Engineer (Dublin)
- > Control Systems Engineer (Limerick)
- > Senior CSV Engineer (Dublin & Galway)
- > Automation Systems Engineer (Dublin)
- > IS/Automation Manufacturing Systems Architect (Dublin)