Serialisation regulations in the pharmaceutical, medical device, and food & beverage sectors are constantly evolving. As a result, you need a knowledgeable and reliable partner who can design, integrate, and validate a serialisation solution in your manufacturing facility.
SL Controls has the experience and vendor relationships to be your ideal solution provider. We also have extensive knowledge of FDA regulations as well as stricter regulations in other regions, including Europe.
Our systems architects and engineers have more than 10 years’ experience designing and implementing serialisation and track & trace solutions in the pharmaceutical, medical device, and food & beverage industries. Let SL Controls guide you through the various international regulations and install a serialisation solution that meets your business requirements.
Serialisation Program Master Planning
Line Integration Support
Turnkey System Implementation
ERP Systems Integration
Track and Trace System Implementation
Building Blocks of our Serialisation Services
Our authentication service enables you to validate the authenticity of your products anywhere in the supply chain, from manufacturing all the way to the consumer:
Key features include:
- The system automatically assigns every item (unit of sale) a unique serial number.
- Our solution provides basic authentication of the serial number as well as item level authentication.
- DNA authentication to verify additional item information such as weight, batch, expiration date, and status or last location.
- E-Fingerprint authentication to verify a product’s authenticity in real-time using a simple smartphone.
- Parent-child relations carton-to-case and case-to-pallet. In other words, the system assigns a unique serial number to every item (unit of sale), case, and pallet. As a result, there is an association with every serialised product and its parent component.
We provide an end-to-end solution that gives your business site management and line management of serialisation at the enterprise level. Our Enterprise Serialisation solution goes way beyond assigning serial numbers to ensure regulatory compliance. Instead, our solutions capture and store actionable data analytics that gives your business greater insights and control over your operations.
- Premises-based data
- Aggregation events
- Product decommissioning and return
Track & Trace
An electronic record showing change in ownership of the product throughout all stages of the supply chain. In addition, you can easily access data to support real-time forensics, for recall reimbursement control, and for regulatory reporting.
Contact Us Today
Find out more about our serialisation services by getting in touch today.