Serialisation regulations in the pharmaceutical, medical device, and food & beverage sectors are constantly evolving. As a result, you need a knowledgeable and reliable partner who can design, integrate, validate, and support a serialisation solution in your manufacturing facility.
SL Controls has the experience and vendor relationships to be your ideal serialisation support partner. We also have extensive knowledge of FDA regulations and regulations in other regions, including Europe.
Our Serialisation Solutions
At SL Controls, we offer a full range of serialisation solutions including:
- Serialisation System Support
- Serialisation Program Master Planning
- Line Integration Support
- Turnkey System Implementation
- ERP Systems Integration
- Track and Trace System Implementation
- Product Authentication
We provide full support for track and trace solutions, the electronic record showing the change in ownership of your product throughout all stages of the supply chain. Track and trace solutions also make it easy to access data to support real-time forensics, as well as for recall reimbursement control and regulatory reporting.Get in Touch
We provide comprehensive end-to-end support of serialisation solutions, ensuring enterprise-level site and line management of your system. Our Enterprise Serialisation solutions go way beyond assigning serial numbers to ensure regulatory compliance. Instead, we can ensure your system captures and stores actionable data to give your business greater insights and control over your operations.
- Premises-based data
- Aggregation events
- Product decommissioning and return
We support the authentication solutions that enable you to validate the authenticity of your products anywhere in the supply chain, from manufacturing all the way to the consumer. We can ensure your system operates effectively, including:
- Automatically assigning every item (unit of sale) a unique serial number.
- Providing basic authentication of the serial number as well as item-level authentication.
- DNA authentication to verify additional item information such as weight, batch, expiration date, and status or last location.
- E-Fingerprint authentication to verify a product’s authenticity in real-time using a simple smartphone.
- Parent-child relations, carton-to-case, and case-to-pallet. In other words, the system assigns a unique serial number to every item (unit of sale), case, and pallet. As a result, there is an association with every serialised product and its parent component.
Our systems architects and engineers have more than 10 years’ experience supporting, designing, and implementing serialisation and track & trace solutions in the pharmaceutical, medical device, and technologies industries. Let SL Controls become your serialisation partner with a solution that meets your business requirements.Get in Touch