CQV Engineer Sligo
- CQV Engineer
- Onsite / Limited Remote Working
- Permanent or Contractor opportunity
The successful candidate will be responsible for planning, generation, execution and reporting of Commissioning, Qualification and Validation (CQV) of facility, utilities and process equipment. This role will support both new and legacy equipment.
- Prepare, execute and report on CQV documentation.
- Complete field verifications during static and dynamic (functional) tests.
- Participate in startup activities of energized equipment where necessary.
- Interaction with vendors for project planning.
- Reviewing and approving project documentation, ensuring technical accuracy and adherence to cGMP.
- Perform system P&ID walkdown with construction prior to handover. Categorization of punch list items & tracking to completion.
- Support review on all Isometrics, Weld logs, Weld Qualifications, 3rd Party Inspections, Material of Construction and Redlining exercise.
- Confirm the site installation is as per approved design specification and meet system IQ requirements.
- Experience of Commissioning Qualification in a project environment.
- Experience in regulatory and industry standards for GMP and GDP.
- Excellent technical writing skills including deviation reports and validation reports.
Candidates must have a relevant science or engineering tertiary qualification with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the biotechnology and/or pharmaceutical industry is a CQV role.
The ideal candidate will have excellent collaboration and communication skills, with a demonstrated understanding of manufacturing processes and related process equipment. In addition to this, strong attention to detail and an excellent understanding of validation concepts and documentation is required. Ability to travel if needed is essential.
The candidate should be based within a reasonable commute of the site location as the role will be mostly onsite with limited remote working if appropriate and in line with project requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 19 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now