Technical Project Manager – Mayo
- Project Manager
- Onsite role with some remote working possible
- Permanent or Contractor Opportunity
The successful candidate will manage a significant project for an SL Controls client focused on an SAP Hanna Upgrade.
The successful candidate will be charged with partnering with our client to Project Managing the project from scoping the work, to project design and execution. The role will involve managing all required internal an external stakeholders and ensuring the project meets budgetary and timeline goals.
- Experience in Project Management
- Scope management experience
- Middleware & integration experience
- Deep understanding of and experience with systems integration projects in a manufacturing environment is essential for this role
- A technical understanding of areas such as SAP recipe design, SAT phases and structures, data extraction, batch history tables and working with middleware are required
- Financial management and control of project budgets
- Managing multiple vendors to complete FAT/SAT/Installation & Commissioning/Validation
- Ability to plan for & coordinate a wide variety of largely remote resources to meet production quality & quantity metrics
- Provide technical advice to site engineering groups and with customers to facilitate planning, determine technical direction or solve technical problems
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics/Automation/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and teamwork skills that inspire others and have experience in leading cross-functional teams on complex technical challenges.
- Middleware systems experience
- The ideal candidate should also have an agile mindset and the ability to adapt to and manage change.
- Vendor Management experience is advantageous for the role.
- A PMP / Prince / PgmP Certification is advantageous for the role.
- Knowledge of Agile Frameworks is preferred but not essential if strong experience is evident
- This role is with a Mayo based client and while mostly remote working is possible in this role, you must be available to be onsite as required to meet project and client requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now