Technical Lead Dublin
- Technical Lead
- Permanent or Contract
- Mix of onsite and remote work
The successful candidate will be responsible for a Building Management Systems (BMS) project including the development, commissioning, support and integration of automation and control systems.
He/she will also be responsible for automation and control systems design, specification, programming, simulation, testing and start-up assistance. He/she will be required to work closely with Vendors and OEM’s to deliver the optimum solution for the client in a vendor management capacity.
The candidate must possess the technical expertise to maintain, develop, troubleshoot and validate these systems in a compliant manner.
- The candidate must have a very strong background in Building Management Systems (BMS)
- Strong exposure to Siemens/Desigos ystems would be highly advantageous
- Knowledge in PLC and HMI programming of Siemens control systems
- One or more of the following technologies is also an added advantage but not mandatory: Allen Bradley (Logix 5000), MES, OSI (PI)
- Experience in the validation of automated processes in a GMP environment
- Expertise in the development, improvement, and implementation of assembly automation solutions, robotics, and complex machine controls
- Strong vendor management experience
- Proven project management experience and ideally a formal project management qualification
- Experience of end-to-end project management including large budget, mission critical projects
Candidates must have a B.Sc. degree in Engineering or equivalent, with emphasis in software development, electrical, electronic or automation discipline, with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in industry, preferably in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, blue chip or relevant GMP manufacturing environment.
You should have strong vendor management experience and a proven background in the area of Building Management Systems (BMS)
The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and strong problem skills and be a proven project manager.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 19 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now