- Systems Engineer
- Galway / Multiple Locations
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, commissioning and support of automation and control systems. He/she will also be responsible for automation and control systems design, specification, programming, simulation, testing and start-up assistance. The role will have a particular focus on programming and C#, C++ and other skills like VB and SQL will be prioritised.
- Acquire a detailed understanding of all the different automation systems (Distributed Control Systems, Programmable Logic Controllers, SCADA systems
- Manage the specification, development, installation and validation of automation projects within budget & corporate guidelines
- Demonstrated proven experience in one of the following Vision programming languages, with one or more of the following PLC’s: Cognex, Keyence
- Demonstrated proven experience in two of the following Higher-Level Languages, with one or more of the following: Net, VB 6, C#, C++
Candidates must have a B.Sc. degree in Engineering or equivalent, with particular emphasis in electrical, mechanical, electronic, automation and/or chemical discipline, with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in industry, preferably in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, blue chip or relevant GMP manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and strong problem skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 18 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now