Systems Engineer – Dublin
- Control Systems Engineer
- Onsite role
- Permanent or Contract Opportunity
The successful candidate will be responsible for the development, commissioning and support of automation and control systems. He/she will also be responsible for automation and control systems design, specification, programming, simulation, testing and start-up assistance.
- Experience in some or all of the following is essential .Net, C#, Java, SQL (MS entity framework), Web Services (WCF), Azure DevOps
- Technical expertise to maintain, develop, troubleshoot, and validate the following systems in a compliant manner. Proven experience with one or more of the following technologies will be an advantage: Allen Bradley (Logix 5000), Siemens (Step 7), Delta V DCS, MES
- Knowledge of network services that include LAN, WAN, WLAN, MPLS, SSL, VPN, remote access services and network monitoring services.
- Acquire a detailed understanding of the client’s automation systems (distributed control systems, programmable logic controllers, SCADA systems)
- Ability to interact with the customers on technical requirements, to deliver technical solutions, to assess existing technologies and process and to design robust solutions.
Candidates must have a B.Sc. degree in Engineering or equivalent, with emphasis in Software development, electrical, electronic or automation discipline, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in industry, preferably in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, blue chip or relevant GMP manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and strong problem skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now