Senior Validation Engineer – Kilkenny
- Senior Validation Engineer
- Remote Hybrid – Can be 1 or 2 days a week onsite
- Permanent or Contractor opportunity
Responsible for leading and executing validation strategies for key software systems and infrastructure i.e. MES, ERP and QMS. Advise clients in planning, monitoring and execution of program rollouts. Help optimize and streamline manufacturing related operations. Build relationships with clients and identify new business opportunities.
- Strong experience in CSV for manufacturing systems and large-scale applications.
- Full understanding of cGMP requirements including 21 CFR 11 and Annex 11.
- Excellent understanding of GAMP principles and validation concepts
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Strong technical writing skills.
- Candidates must have a degree in Computer Science / IT/ Pharmaceutical Manufacturing or a related discipline with 5 years’ experience in the life sciences industry.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent collaboration and communication skills, strong attention to detail and able to communicate and present effectively to various levels of leadership
- Ability to think logically and be proactive.
- Must be flexibly and able to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Must have excellent organizational skills
- The candidate must be available to be onsite in Kilkenny if required. this is expected to be 1 or 2 days a week. The candidate must be based in Ireland and within a reasonable commute of Kilkenny
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions.
You will work in a stable industry with real long term development and advancement prospects and you will have the opportunity to build tailored software solutions for some of the biggest organisations in the world.
SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now