Senior Systems Engineer (POMS MES) – Dublin
- Senior Systems Engineer – POMS MES
- Onsite (Ireland)
- Contractor or Permanent Opportunity
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of new and updated integration functionalities for Manufacturing Execution Systems for use in production. Responsibility also includes oversight on alignment of Manufacturing Information Systems with Global Operating Specifications.
- Working knowledge of computer systems such as MES, ERP, SCADA, PLC, Historian
- MES experience with focus on workflow, S95 & S88 standards and integration from the control layer to MES in pharma & bio-pharma industries
- Experience implementing and managing POMS MES solutions
- Strong capabilities in S95 level 2 and level 3 systems and their integration.
- Experience of Process Control Systems (PCS), Kepware OPC Server, OSI Pi, RT Reports, OSI PI Asset Framework, Learning Management Systems
Candidates must have a level 8 degree qualification with minimum of five years’ relevant industry experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology manufacturing environments. The ideal candidate will have excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment. In addition to this, strong attention to detail, including the ability to proofread documents and to accurately translate customers’ requirements into meaningful end-user instructions consistently is required.
You should have a mix of strong and relevant technical skills and proven client and project management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now