Senior Project & Program Manager – Cavan
- Senior Project & Program Manager
- Hybrid role with some remote working but predominantly onsite
- Permanent or Contractor Opportunity
The successful candidate will manage complex pharma and packaging related projects for a major SL Controls client both locally and globally with responsibility for the design of manufacturing strategies and the design of automated assembly lines for the client.
You will have responsibility for a number of engineering resources assigned to a variety of tasks and projects with the client.
The successful candidate will be charged with partnering with our client to project manage the acquisition, deployment, and commissioning of bespoke high-volume automation solutions as well as solution design, resource management, validation and maintenance activities.
- Experience in project managing of complex software/automation development and deployment projects
- Financial management and control of project budgets
- Automation solution design experience with strong experience of automation systems integration in a GMP environment (ideally medical devices but pharma, biotech and life sciences are suitable also)
- Managing multiple vendors to complete FAT/SAT/Installation & Commissioning/Validation
- Ability to plan for & coordinate a wide variety of engineering resources to meet production quality & quantity metrics
- Provide technical advice to site client engineering groups and with customers to facilitate planning, determine technical direction or solve technical problems
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics/Automation/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Senior engineer or senior project manager experience with exposure to working closely with senior client technical and business stakeholders to design and develop automation systems solutions is essential.
- A strong hands on technical skill set with Allen Bradley systems allied to project or team lead experience and skills would be a strong combination in this role.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and teamwork skills that inspire others and have experience in leading cross-functional teams on complex technical challenges.
- The ideal candidate should also have an agile mindset and the ability to adapt to and manage change.
- Vendor Management experience is advantageous for the role.
- A PMP / Prince / PgmP Certification is advantageous for the role.
- Knowledge of Agile Frameworks is preferred but not essential if strong experience is evident.
- This Cavan based role will be predominantly onsite (some remote working possible as appropriate) and therefore the candidate should be able and willing to commute onsite daily.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now