- Project Manager
- Remote (predominately) / Irish Client Sites
The successful candidate will manage packaging and serialisation related projects for 1 or more SL Controls clients both locally and globally with responsibility for the design of manufacturing strategies and platforms for our client base. The successful candidate will be charged with partnering with client R&D depts. on new product introductions with a view to Project Managing the acquisition, deployment and commissioning of bespoke High-Volume Automation solutions.
- Experience (mechanically) of writing URSs/Specifications
- Management of Large Capital Budgets
- Managing multiple vendors to complete FAT/SAT/Installation & Commissioning
- Ability to plan for & coordinate a wide variety of resources to meet production quality & quantity metrics
- Managing the automation component & of the New Product Introduction (NPI) function & its ability to transition & support products & processes to manufacturing
- Support the business units will all technical issues that arise relative to purchased equipment & materials during the NPI phase
- Provide technical advice to site engineering groups and with customers to facilitate planning, determine technical direction or solve technical complex mechanical problems
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related technical discipline with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and teamwork skills that inspires others and have experience in leading cross-functional teams on complex technical challenges. A PMP / Prince / PgmP Certification is preferred but not essential if strong experience is evident.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 19 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now