Project Manager – Remote/Ireland
- Project Manager
- Ireland – The candidate must be based in Ireland
- Remote/Hybrid role with occasional onsite work as required
- Permanent or Contractor Opportunity
The successful candidate will manage a complex project with a focus on equipment software/automation/OT/IT development and deployment for a major SL Controls client.
You will have responsibility for delivering against the overall project plan and you will work closely with the SL Controls and client teams to ensure project plans are adhered to and projects are delivered on time and on budget.
The successful candidate will be charged with partnering with our client in relation to a critical project including areas such as the acquisition, deployment, and commissioning of bespoke high-volume automation solutions. You may also contribute to areas such as solution design, resource management, validation and maintenance activities.
Some Key Tasks:
- Managing multiple vendors to complete FAT/SAT/Installation & Commissioning/Validation
- Provide technical advice to site client engineering groups and with customers to facilitate planning, determine technical direction or solve technical problems
- Experience in project managing in a GMP environment of delivering complex equipment software/automation/OT/IT development and deployment projects.
- Financial management and control of project budgets experience
- IT/OT solution design experience with strong experience of equipment systems integration in a GMP environment (ideally medical devices but pharma, biotech and life sciences are suitable also)
- Ability to plan for & coordinate a wide variety of engineering resources to meet production quality & quantity metrics
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics/Automation/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 7 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Vendor Management experience is an essential requirement for the role.
- A PMP / Prince / PgmP Certification is essential for the role.
- A strong hands on technical skill set with a variety of automation and related systems
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- The ideal candidate should also have an agile mindset and the ability to adapt to and manage change.
- The role is designated a remote but you must be able to be onsite in Galway if required
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now