Project Manager – MES/SAP Installation – Limerick
- Project Manager
- Permanent or Contractor
The successful candidate will manage an MES and SAP installation project for an SL Controls client.
The successful candidate will be charged with partnering with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery and installation of the project on time and on budget.
- Strong MES and / or SAP installation experience in a regulated environment (Medical Devices, Pharma, Life Sciences or similar)
- Experience of writing detailed URS & related specifications
- Management and cashflow reporting of Large Capital Budgets
- Managing multiple vendors to complete FAT/SAT/Installation & Commissioning/Validation
- Ability to plan for & coordinate a wide variety of largely remote resources to meet production quality & quantity metrics
- Provide technical advice to site engineering groups and with customers to facilitate planning, determine technical direction or solve technical complex mechanical problems
- Identifies & implements opportunities to reduce project complexity
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related technical discipline with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and teamwork skills that inspire others and have experience in leading cross-functional teams on complex technical challenges. Vendor Management experience is essential for the role.
A PMP / Prince / PgmP Certification is preferred but not essential if strong experience is evident. Proven Project Management experience is essential.
The role will be based predominantly onsite in Limerick so the candidate must be able to be onsite up to 5 days a week as required.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now