Project Manager (MES, OSI PI upgrade projects) – Dublin
- Project Manager (MES, OSI PI upgrade projects)
- Permanent or Contract Opportunity
The successful candidate will manage OPS DTI Projects like OSI PI, MES PASX upgrade projects for one of SL Controls clients.
Some key tasks:
- Identification of all key stakeholders for project success
- Establishment of core project governance to maintain quality of project delivery
- Manage project documentation and artifacts
- Manage project life cycle documentation, like Risk management, Risk Log, Business impact assessment, Project schedule, project task list, timeline, communication documentations etc.
- Procurement of hardware, services, and resources, as needed
- Work with application/system owners and architects for discovery and gap analysis
- Develop test plans with stakeholders
- Manage the upgrades and adjustments to architecture and ancillary platforms
- Manage training and testing
- Manage cutovers planning and go-lives
- Project Management experience in managing end to end OIS Projects like MES PASX, OSI Pi upgrades, hot fixes.
- Proven working experience in managing cross functional teams
- Good understanding of MES / PI Architecture.
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
- Project Management professional fluent with waterfall, critical path management, agile frameworks, and tools.
- Good knowledge of SCADA, PLC, OPC, Continuous/Batch Historians and MES systems including network topology concepts.
- Drafts Validation document lifecycle, including installation/operational qualification and design specification creation and execution across multiple successful projects, of varying scope.
- Coordinates work with vendors and contractors, during project conception and implementation stages.
- Experience of implementing and delivering large projects in complex manufacturing environments
- Complex Project Management in fast-paced environment.
- Design, architecture, network segmentation, MES, and PI exposures –
- Application migration, automation systems in pharma manufacture
- Automation experience in Bio Pharma industry
- Proficient in MS Project, Excel, MS PowerPoint
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Mechatronics/Automation/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in supporting and managing OIS MES PAS/X, PI Projects, and Systems.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and teamwork skills that inspire others and have experience in leading cross-functional teams on complex technical challenges.
- The ideal candidate should also have an agile mindset and the ability to adapt to and manage change.
- Vendor Management experience is advantageous for the role.
- A PMP / Prince / PgmP Certification is advantageous for the role.
- Knowledge of Agile Frameworks is preferred but not essential if strong experience is evident.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now