Project Manager – Limerick
- Project Manager
- Hybrid role with some remote working
- Permanent or Contractor Opportunity
The successful candidate will manage Complex medical device assembly and packaging related projects for one or more SL Controls clients both locally and globally with responsibility for the design for manufacturing strategies and design for automated assembly for our client base.
The successful candidate will be charged with partnering with our client to Project Managing the acquisition, deployment, and commissioning of bespoke High-Volume Automation solutions.
- Experience in Project Managing of software/automation development and deployment projects
- Scope Management and Agreement with the Client
- Financial management and control of project budgets
- Managing multiple vendors to complete FAT/SAT/Installation & Commissioning/Validation
- Ability to plan for & coordinate a wide variety of largely remote resources to meet production quality & quantity metrics
- Provide technical advice to site engineering groups and with customers to facilitate planning, determine technical direction or solve technical problems
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics/Automation/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and teamwork skills that inspire others and have experience in leading cross-functional teams on complex technical challenges.
- The ideal candidate should also have an agile mindset and the ability to adapt to and manage change.
- Vendor Management experience is advantageous for the role.
- A PMP / Prince / PgmP Certification is advantageous for the role.
- Knowledge of Agile Frameworks is preferred but not essential if strong experience is evident.
- The candidate must be available for US and EU travel as required – (<20%)
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now