Project Manager – Dublin/Hybrid
- Project Manager
- Hybrid Remote role – Onsite in Dublin circa 20% of the time – Only candidates based in Ireland and able to commute to the Dublin site as and when required can be considered
- Permanent or Contract Opportunity
- The successful candidate will manage a range of IT and Automation focused projects in a regulated Pharma / GMP Manufacturing environment.
- You will be responsible for projects that are mission critical and high priority and cover areas such as IT infrastructure, Pi Historian, SQL, InTouch, Thin Manager and other automation focused tasks.
- Some key tasks:
- Identification of all key stakeholders for project success
- Establishment of core project governance to maintain quality of project delivery
- Manage project documentation and artifacts
- Manage project life cycle documentation, like risk management, risk log, business impact assessment, project schedule, project task list, timeline, communication documentations etc.
- Procurement of hardware, services, and resources, as needed
- Work with application/system owners and architects for discovery and gap analysis
- Develop test plans with stakeholders
- Manage the upgrades and adjustments to architecture and ancillary platforms
- Manage training and testing
- Manage cutovers planning and go-lives
- Project Management experience in managing end to end IT and Automation focused projects
- Proven working experience in managing cross functional teams
- Good understanding of a variety of IT Architectures used in Automation Systems Integration in Good Manufacturing Practice environments.
- PMP or similar qualification required
- Scrum Master certification is a plus
- Project Management professional fluent with waterfall, critical path management, agile frameworks, and tools.
- Good knowledge of SCADA, PLC, OPC, Continuous/Batch Historians and MES systems including network topology concepts.
- Validation document lifecycle experience , including installation/operational qualification and design specification creation and execution across multiple successful projects, of varying scope.
- Vendors and contractor management experience, at project conception and implementation stages.
- Experience of implementing and delivering large projects in complex manufacturing environments
- Experience of design, architecture, network segmentation, MES, and PI
- Automation experience in Bio Pharma industry
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in Mechatronics/Automation/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in supporting and managing OIS MES PAS/X, PI Projects, and Systems.
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and teamwork skills that inspire others and have experience in leading cross-functional teams on complex technical challenges.
- The ideal candidate should also have an agile mindset and the ability to adapt to and manage change.
- Vendor Management experience is advantageous for the role.
- A PMP / Prince / PgmP Certification is advantageous for the role.
- Knowledge of Agile Frameworks is preferred but not essential if strong experience is evident.
- The role will require up to 20% of the project time onsite in Dublin. You must be based in Ireland willing and able to commute onsite as and when required.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now