Project Manager – Copenhagen
- Project Manager
- Copenhagen, Denmark
- Onsite role
- Contractor Opportunity
Working onsite with a key SL Controls client the Project Manager will be responsible for new project introduction activities.
The focus of the role will be to successfully manage new projects in an efficient and timely manner ensuring that project implementation fits with strategic business goals and objectives, while in turn managing the client’s expectations and broad stakeholder needs.
- Ensure client needs and expectations are met, while managing emerging risks or
realised issues, and mitigating so they are not critical to project or commercial success.
- Working closely with our internal teams, customers, suppliers to provide solutions to challenges, influencing the project delivery positively to completion on time, on scope and with a focus on quality and cost.
- Support the commercial team with customer pitches in the client organisation –
determine engineering solutions, cost and present & convince customers.
- Identify potential opportunities for revenue growth, through new
projects or scope extensions beyond short term delivery focuses, which can then be
brought to commercial fruition.
- Provide a high level of productivity and quality output, to meet targeted financial returns for the project.
- Communicate project status information frequently and hold an appropriate cadence of meetings to keep business stakeholders appraised of the project status.
- Manage resources, costs and teams to deliver results.
- Provide technical and engineering support where required.
- 5 to 10 years experience in a project management role in engineering and/or NPI in a regulated Pharma, Medical Devices or Life Sciences environment.
- A Engineering related degree and strong experience in the manufacturing sector is essential.
- Very strong analytical, project management and stakeholder management skills are all essential for this role.
- A deep understanding of Medical Device FDA regulations, ISO13485 and GMP is required
- Leadership and people management skills
- Native level English language skills
- A recognised Project Management qualification is preferable.
- Packaging and sterilization experience desirable
- Fluent Danish language skills
The ideal candidate will have all of the above experience and skills and a proven track record in a Project Management role in a regulated environment and only candidates with these skills can be considered. Candidates without the 2 preferrable skills can be considered if they have significant and relevant project management experience in the regulated Pharma, Medical Devices or Life Sciences environments.
While the role is based in Copenhagen, Denmark, Danish language skills are not essential for the role. Native level English language skills are essential.
Candidates must have full valid authorisation (work permit and visa) to work in Denmark.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions.
You will work in a stable industry with real long term development and advancement prospects and you will have the opportunity to build tailored software solutions for some of the biggest organisations in the world.
SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now