Project Engineer – Cavan
- Project Engineer
- Onsite Role
- Permanent or Contractor
The successful candidate will manage a high priority equipment focused project in a fast-paced environment for an SL Controls client.
The successful candidate will be charged with partnering with a variety of internal and external stakeholders to ensure the successful delivery and installation of the project on time and on budget.
- Strong equipment retrofit/ installation experience in high volume manufacturing
- 3 years’ experience in a regulated environment is essential (Medical Devices, Pharma, Life Sciences or similar)
- Serialization experience would be advantageous
- Experience of writing detailed URS & related specifications
- Management and cashflow reporting of Budgets
- Managing vendors to complete FAT/SAT/Installation & Commissioning/Validation to agreed timelines.
- Ability to plan for & coordinate resources to meet production quality & quantity metrics
- Strong stakeholder management skills required
- Provide technical advice to site engineering groups to facilitate planning, determine technical direction or solve technical complex mechanical problems
- Identifies risks & implements opportunities to reduce project complexity
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering or related technical discipline with 2 or more years’ experience in a manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and teamwork skills that inspire others and have experience in leading cross-functional teams on complex technical challenges. Vendor Management experience is essential for the role.
A PMP / Prince / PgmP Certification is preferred but not essential if strong experience is evident. Proven Project focused experience is essential.
The role will be based predominantly onsite so the candidate must be able to be onsite up to 5 days a week as required. Location Cavan/Monaghan.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now