OT Solutions Project Manager – Hybrid/Remote – Ireland
- OT Solutions Project Manager
- Limerick/ Galway/ Sligo/ Remote
- Remote/Hybrid role with onsite work as required
- Permanent Opportunity
As an OT Project Manager, You will lead & manage OT projects to SL Controls client base. Delivery of projects will align with waterfall / Agile frameworks as defined by the specific project requirements. You will contribute to the PMO team by driving best practices and sharing lessons learned from assigned projects.
- Develop Project Charter, including Scope Statement, Budget and other project assets aligned to the PMO governance framework.
- Negotiate and agree Resource and Scheduling plans with stakeholders.
- Develop and execute an effective Communications Plan for internal/ external stakeholders to always ensure clear visibility to project progress.
- Collaborate effectively with technical teams to develop robust OT Solution designs and promote to external stakeholders.
- Drive internal & client deliverables to maintain project schedules and budget adherence.
- Perform Risk and Change Management activities throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage project teams through all stages of the project (indirect/ direct).
- Ensure Project Quality is maintained to the highest standard.
- Highly Focused on driving project benefit/value through standard work and best practice adoption.
- Proven ability to lead teams in a matrixed environment in a remote capacity.
- Project management across a variety of OT platforms/ architectures.
- Strong ability to consult with & influence to senior management level across clients at both pre-commercial and live project phases.
- Familiar with Industry Standards (e.g. ISA95, PackML).
- Strong understanding of client regulatory requirements.
- Ability to deputise occasionally for System Architect as required.
- The role can be remote/ hybrid but you must be available to travel occasionally as required.
- 3-5 Years experience in project managing OT projects in a GMP environment (Pharma/ Biologics/ Medical Device)
- Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics/Automation/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or a related technical discipline.
- A PMP / Prince / PgmP Certification is essential for the role.
- Prior technical experience in the development/ integration of OT systems particularly SCADA platforms would be highly beneficial.
- Experience in driving Client workshops to elicit technical and User requirements.
- A solid understanding of GMP/ GXP is required and may include the creation/ peer review of key project documents.
- The successful applicant will actively foster teamwork across all project assignments.
- The ideal candidate should also have an agile, solutions-focused mindset and the ability to adapt to and manage change.
- Vendor Management experience is desired, not essential.
- People Management experience is also desired.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions.
You will work in a stable industry with real long term development and advancement prospects and you will have the opportunity to build tailored software solutions for some of the biggest organisations in the world.
SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now