OT Project Manager – Dublin
- Project Manager
- Remote/Hybrid role with onsite work as required
- Contractor Opportunity
As the project lead, you will be based out of the Dublin site of an SL Controls client reporting to the Director of OT in Dublin. You will lead a project to deliver a standardized OT life cycle assessment for 3 manufacturing sites, with sites in the UK and France as well as the Dublin site. The aim of the project is firstly determine the existing risk profile for OT hardware and OT software obsolescence across the 3 manufacturing sites. The project shall then develop an ambitious 3 to 5 year risk mitigation plan (System Upgrade projects).
You will perform as project lead across the 3 manufacturing sites, but shall also be the main project engineer on the Dublin site.
- For Dublin, compile an OT asset inventory complete with a Bill of Materials (BOM) for all ISA95 Level 1 & 2 devices.
- For UK and French sites, work with dedicated resource on each site to have them compile an OT asset inventory complete with a Bill of Materials (BOM) for all ISA95 Level 1 & 2 devices.
- Create a standardized “OT Obsolescence Assessment” template and procedure for use across the 3 sites.
- Execute and oversee the execution of a standardized “OT Obsolescence Assessment” on all sites
- Formulate an OT Risk register for inclusion in the site risk register.
- Create and oversee the creation of an OT asset obsolescence remediation 5 year roadmap on all sites
- Create OT obsolescence life cycle strategy document with focus on governance, standardization and technology.
- Significant experience in project managing in a GMP environment of delivering complex equipment software/automation/OT/IT development and deployment projects.
- Strong OT focused project ownership and lead experience in a Medical Device or Pharma environment
- An understanding of OT obsolescence and experience executing OT obsolescence assessments
- Multisite project management experience is required
- Strong project engineering experience and an ability to act as an onsite project engineer for the Dublin site.
- Ability to plan for & coordinate a wide variety of engineering resources to meet project metrics and deliverables
- Significant ISA95 Level 1 and 2 devices experience is essential
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics/Automation/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Vendor Management experience is an essential requirement for the role.
- A PMP / Prince / PgmP Certification is essential for the role.
- A strong hands on technical skill set with a variety of automation and related systems
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- The ideal candidate should also have an agile mindset and the ability to adapt to and manage change
- The role is designated as hybrid based out of the Dublin site but you must be available to be onsite in the UK and France if occasionally required
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now