OSI PI Engineer – Remote
- OSI PI Engineer
- Remote (Ireland) with occasional travel
- Permanent or Contract
SL Controls are looking for an OSI PI Engineer to join the team.
The successful candidate will have experience in the process control domain, including overall data flow from L0 to L4.
The successful candidate must have experience working within the pharma industry and exposure to S88/S95 standards.
This position offers the opportunity to keep up to date with the latest technologies, becoming part of a multiskilled team and working with top customers in the industry.
- Experience during project delivery and operations support of Data Historian systems, MES systems and SCADA/DCS based control systems including network topology concepts and general IS/IT aspects.
- Installing, configuring, validating PI Servers ecosystem (DA, AF, Analysis, Vision) and interfaces
- Experience with AF, Analysis and Notifications
- Experienced with PI Vision, PI Event Frames and PI Batch setup and configuration
- Responsible of project deliverables such as documentation and validation activities required as part of the scope
- Work closely with other project resources and team members, coordinating activities and provide information as required
- Ensuring compliance with company and customer standards and procedures well as approved methodologies, including schedule, budget and resources monitoring as part of project deployment
- Experience with BI tools (i.e., Power BI, Tableau, Spotfire), SQL and any programming language as well as with Azure/AWS will be an advantage
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in IT, Automation, Science or Engineering, or related technical discipline with 2 or more years’ experience in a manufacturing regulated environment. The ideal candidate will have the following skills;
- Innovative thinker
- Excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Team player, collaborative
- Good time management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now