MES Program Manager – Oxfordshire, UK
- MES Program Manager
- Hybrid (UK)
- Contract or Permanent Opportunity
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of new and updated integration functionalities for Manufacturing Execution Systems for use in production. Responsibility also includes oversight on alignment of Manufacturing Information Systems with Global Operating Specifications.
- Provide support for all MES applications, particularly POMSNet.
- MES experience with focus on workflow, S95 & S88 standards and integration from the control layer to MES in pharma & bio-pharma industries
- Engage in workshops with various stakeholders, including Business, Quality, Compliance, and product SMEs, to align with process flow related to recipe designs.
- Collaborate with leaders from Operations, Supply Chain, Engineering, IT, and Quality to ensure efficient MES site support.
- Ensure adherence to relevant Policies and Procedures and contribute to the creation of Work Instructions and Procedures to maintain compliance.
- Coordinate and execute process and equipment projects relevant to MES.
- Validate new processes and generate technical documentation for your areas of responsibility.
- Construct, test, and validate recipes that involve integration with systems like SAP, databases, and PLCs.
- Design, author, develop, and configure Electronic Batch Records (EBR).
- Implement MES solutions and seamlessly integrate them with ERP and control equipment.
- Thoroughly document MES configurations and validate Electronic Batch Records (EBRs).
- Develop Project Charter, including Scope Statement, Budget and other project assets aligned to the PMO governance framework.
- Develop and execute an effective Communications Plan for internal/ external stakeholders to always ensure clear visibility to project progress.
- Drive internal & client deliverables to maintain project schedules and budget adherence.
- Perform Risk and Change Management activities throughout the project lifecycle.
- Manage project teams through all stages of the project (indirect/ direct).
- Ensure Project Quality is maintained to the highest standard.
Candidates must have a level 8-degree qualification with minimum of five years’ relevant industry experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology manufacturing environments. The ideal candidate will have excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment. In addition to this, strong attention to detail, including the ability to proofread documents and to accurately translate customers’ requirements into meaningful end-user instructions consistently is required.
You should have a mix of strong and relevant technical skills and proven client and project management skills. The candidate should have experience with POMS system and strong C# coding and SQL Database knowledge. PTL, XML and Power Automate knowledge is desirable.
Ideally you will have 3-5 Years experience in project managing OT projects in a GMP environment
A PMP / Prince / PgmP Certification is essential for the role.
The candidate should be based in UK and able to travel onsite as required.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions.
You will work in a stable industry with real long term development and advancement prospects and you will have the opportunity to build tailored software solutions for some of the biggest organisations in the world.
SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now