Manufacturing Business Analyst – South Dublin
- Manufacturing Business Analyst
- South Dublin
- Permanent or Contractor Opportunity
The role, working onsite with a major SL Controls client will be responsible for interacting with manufacturing engineers regarding their processes to identify data, analytics and machine learning opportunities.
You will work with a variety of stakeholders to understand business processes and support the software engineering team.
As the Manufacturing Business Analyst, you are the Digital, Technology and Innovation (DTI) contact person for site Manufacturing, Facilities, Engineering, and Process Development. You are driving the introduction and adoption of technologies which will advance business outcomes, e.g. Machine Learning, Internet of Things, Data analytics, and translate business needs to technology solutions. Using Agile methodology you will oversee the delivery of manufacturing initiatives and commitments.
- Identify business needs and partner with business representatives to generate passion and engagement for digital technology
- Drive the advancement of digital transformation to support Manufacturing, Engineering, Process Development operations
- Advance the use of system capability and features to drive business efficiencies, process optimisation and insights
- Expertise in translating business requirements into technical requirements and recommend solutions
- Collaborate closely with multiple levels of leadership as well as peers to build alignment and advance initiatives
- Ensures that systems are delivered in a compliant manner according to the IS quality system
- Significant experience in the life sciences sector with subject matter expert level understanding of manufacturing and engineering processes – Only candidates with this experience in Life Sciences manufacturing will be considered
- A relevant degree or masters level qualification and a minimum of 5 years experience in manufacturing or engineering information systems is essential
- Knowledge and experience of assessing, implementing, and sustaining Industry 4.0 technologies
- Osisoft PI certified or experienced
- Experience with automation technologies, PLC, PCS, SCADA
- Certified SAFE Practitioner
- Certified business analyst
- Experience with validation and change control methodology
The ideal person will have both relevant academic and work experience and be a highly credible life sciences professional with subject matter expert level knowledge of manufacturing processes and engineering information systems.
You should have first class communication skills and be able to work collaboratively with a diverse range of business stakeholders. A passion for technology and innovation and a strong overall technical mindset and ability to understand the big picture and business requirements is essential.
The role is designated as onsite so the chosen candidate must be living within a reasonable commute of South Dublin or be willing to relocate there within a short time frame.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now