Labs Systems Engineer – Meath
- Lab Systems Engineer
- Onsite role
- Permanent or Contractor Opportunity
The successful candidate will focus on using lab informatics derived from LIMS to inform decision making within a major biopharmaceutical environment. The role will have a number of deliverables across a variety of teams and play a key part in the translation of functional and business requirements into detailed technical requirements which are used to document and develop solutions.
Some Key Responsibilities:
- Support the client with LIMS Project & GxP IT Systems
- Support CSV Deliverables generation, testing, reviewing, training & end-user support for production use
- Support training/mentoring of junior level IT Staff/Project Core Team
- Assist with requirements elicitation workshops/sessions with R&D Laboratory End-Users
- Assist with project planning/scoping discussions with requirements output
- Generating Change Controls under GxP guidelines
- Support GxP IT Change Control Process with any maintenance support activities with production Go-Live of LIMS and/or other systems
- Liaison with QC & RD Lab, Quality, IT & Validation to meet system requirements
- Extensive LIMS platform experience with experience programming, integrating and troubleshooting
- Ability to work in a cross functional/matrix team environment is required
- At a sufficient level of expertise to take front line interactions with the customer for assigned project work and possess the ability to report to management on progress and any roadblocks that present themselves over the course of the work
- Change management and project management experience in an FDA regulated environment is preferred
- Must possess excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to advise and influence
Candidates must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in an Engineering discipline with at least 5 years’ experience working with automated controls systems in a highly automated, regulated manufacturing environment is required. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and strong problem skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now