IT/OT Project Manager – Breda, Netherlands
- Project Manager – IT/OT
- Breda, Netherlands
- Onsite/Hybrid role – the role is designated onsite and remote working will only be possible as per project requirements
- Permanent or Contractor Opportunity
As the project manager, you will be based out of the Breda, Netherlands site of an SL Controls client.
With approx. 3 days per week onsite you will lead a mix of projects in the IT/OT manufacturing plant. Initially a 6-month project but with a strong possibility of an extension. 10/12 years’ experience managing similar projects is required.
- Delivery of MES, PI and automation projects
- Ensuring GMP compliance.
- On time project delivery while working around commercial operations.
- Significant experience in project managing in a GMP environment of delivering complex equipment software/automation/OT/IT development and deployment projects.
- Strong OT focused project ownership and lead experience in a Medical Device or Pharma environment
- An understanding of OT obsolescence and experience executing OT obsolescence assessments
- Strong project engineering experience and an ability to be hands on as required.
- Ability to plan for & coordinate a wide variety of engineering resources to meet project metrics and deliverables
- Significant ISA95 Level 1 and 2 devices experience is essential
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Mechatronics/Automation/Mechanical/Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong experience in one or more of the following – MES/SCADA/PI
- Vendor Management experience is an essential requirement for the role.
- A PMP / Prince / PgmP Certification is essential for the role.
- A strong hands on technical skill set with a variety of automation and related systems
- The ideal candidate will have excellent communication and teamwork skills
- The ideal candidate should also have an agile mindset and the ability to adapt to and manage change
- The role is designated as hybrid based out of the Dublin site but you must be available to be onsite in the UK and France if occasionally required
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions.
You will work in a stable industry with real long term development and advancement prospects and you will have the opportunity to build tailored software solutions for some of the biggest organisations in the world.
SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now