Install & Commissioning Systems Engineer Limerick
- Install & Commissioning Systems Engineer
- Permanent or Contract
The successful candidate will be responsible for commissioning, installation and support of automation and control systems. The candidate must possess the technical expertise to maintain, develop, troubleshoot and validate these systems in a compliant manner.
- The candidate must have experience with the following technology: Allen Bradley (Logix 5000)
- Knowledge in PLC and HMI programming/commissioning of Allen Bradley control systems
- Proven knowledge and experience with one or more of the following will be an advantage: Siemens (Step7), Elau, Bosch, Omron, GE Fanuc, B&R, SCADA, Control Systems, Vision Systems
- Proficiency in the development of Cognex vision tools and inspection systems an advantage
- Experience in the validation of automated processes for medical devices or pharmaceuticals
- Expertise in the improvement and implementation of assembly automation solutions, robotics, and complex machine controls
- Knowledge and understanding of multiple products or discipline
Candidates must have a B.Sc. degree in Engineering or equivalent, with emphasis in software development, electrical, electronic or automation discipline, with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in industry, preferably in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, blue chip or relevant GMP manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and strong problem skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 19 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now