Equipment Validation Engineer – Longford
- Equipment Validation Engineer
- Hybrid with 2-3 days onsite and 2-3 days remote
- Contractor or Permanent opportunity
The successful candidate will focus on the validation activities for a range of equipment solutions within a regulated Pharma environment.
You will both have responsibility for a number of activities and pieces of equipment while also supporting the wider Validation function and ensuring Validation activities are closed out in line with the Validation Master Plans.
- Managing & coordinating the preparation, review & approval of Validation Master Plans
- Generate, execute and review validation protocols and associated reports for related equipment and processes.
- Managing & coordinating of all validation strategies & deliverables
- Managing & coordinating the preparation, review & issuing of validation protocols & reports
- Managing & coordinating validation documentation (risk assessments, traceability matrices)
- Managing & coordinating the review & approval of specifications associated with Equipment & Processes.
- Managing & coordinating routine Internal Quality Audits of the facility to ensure compliance & be proactive in resolving issues that may arise.
- Provide technical direction & hands-on assistance for testing projects
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Technology or a related discipline with over 3 years’ experience of Validation Engineering experience. You should ideally have at least 1 years of experience of Validation activities for equipment found in Pharmaceutical or other GMP regulated environments.
The ideal candidate will have excellent collaboration and communication skills, strong attention to detail and an excellent understanding of validation concepts and documentation. He/she should also have proven ability to solve complex technical & equipment qualification challenges using a rational scientific approach.
The candidate should be based in Longford or within a reasonable commute or be willing to relocate to the area as the role will be hybrid in nature and require circa 50% of your time onsite.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now