Equipment & Systems Validation Engineer – Longford
- Equipment & Systems Validation Engineer
- Onsite role
- Permanent or Contractor Opportunity
The successful candidate will be responsible for the remote management of Equipment, Systems and Process Validation requirements for an SL Controls client.
The role will have a strong documentation focus and will be responsible for a range of Validation activities including but not limited to Equipment Validation, Systems Validation and Process Validation.
- Exposure to managing or coordinating the preparation, review & approval of Validation Master Plans
- Demonstrated experience managing or coordinating all assigned validation strategies & deliverables
- You should have an understanding of the preparation, review & issuing of validation protocols & reports
- The ability to understand, own and carry out all validation documentation (risk assessments, traceability matrices)
- Experience managing & coordinating the review & approval of specifications associated with Equipment, Systems & Processes
- Internal Quality Audits experience of facilities to ensure compliance & be proactive in resolving issues that may arise
- Experience providing technical direction & hands-on assistance for testing projects
- Experience with GMP Fill and Finish systems would be highly desirable
- Strong project skills and experience and the ability to work cross functionally with other teams and specialisms
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Technology or a related discipline with over 3 years’ experience as a Validation Engineer in the Pharmaceutical or related Healthcare industry. You should have strong experience in areas such as Equipment, Systems and Process Validation or some combination of these.
The ideal candidate will have excellent collaboration and communication skills, strong attention to detail and an excellent understanding of manufacturing processes and related process equipment.
He/she should also have proven ability to solve complex technical & equipment qualification challenges using a rational scientific approach.
The role is based in Longford and will be onsite with some remote working possible as per project requirements. You must be able to comfortably commute onsite daily.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now