Equipment & Software Validation Engineer
- Equipment & Software Validation Engineer
- Cavan / Remote
The successful candidate will be responsible for the remote management of Equipment and Process Validation requirements for SL Controls client’s German operation. The role will have a strong documentation focus.
- Managing & coordinating the preparation, review & approval of Validation Master Plans.
- Managing & coordinating of all validation strategies & deliverables.
- Managing & coordinating the preparation, review & issuing of validation protocols & reports.
- Managing & coordinating validation documentation (risk assessments, traceability matrices).
- Managing & coordinating the review & approval of specifications associated with Equipment & Processes.
- Managing & coordinating routine Internal Quality Audits of the facility to ensure compliance & be proactive in resolving issues that may arise.
- Provide technical direction & hands-on assistance for testing projects.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Technology or a related discipline with over 5 years’ experience as an Equipment Validation Engineer in the Pharmaceutical or related Healthcare industry. The ideal candidate will have excellent collaboration and communication skills, strong attention to detail and an excellent understanding of manufacturing processes and related process equipment. He/she should also have proven ability to solve complex technical & equipment qualification challenges using a rational scientific approach.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 18 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now