DeltaV Engineer – Sligo
- DeltaV Engineer
- Onsite Role with Limited Remote Working
- Permanent or Contractor Opportunity
The successful candidate will be responsible for designing, coding, and testing DeltaV software changes identified during all stages of the project lifecycle. You will contribute to technical strategy for the execution of Automated projects and review all work during the design, commissioning, and validations stages.
- Significant experience working with Delta V distributed controls systems
- You should have Emerson Process Management DeltaV Platform experience as well as knowledge and experience in Batch Processing
- At least 3 years’ experience with Automation systems administration, knowledge in one or more of the following systems, Rockwell Factory Talk, DeltaV, OSI PI Historian, Syncade, Siemens
- Knowledge of S88
- Demonstrated proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels, coupled with excellent organization and planning skills
- In addition to problem solving, project management ability is essential
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimum direct supervision
- Strong Customer relationship management skills
- Strong Critical thinking skills
Candidates must have a B.Sc. degree in Engineering or equivalent, with emphasis in software development, electrical, electronic or automation discipline, with a minimum of 3 years’ experience in industry, preferably in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, blue chip or relevant GMP manufacturing environment. The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills and strong problem skills.
The candidate should be based within a reasonable commute of the site location in Sligo as the role will be almost entirely onsite with limited remote working, only if appropriate and in line with project requirements.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now