Compliance/Automation Project Engineer – Dublin
- Project Engineer
- Permanent or Contractor Opportunity
The successful candidate will work closely with Automation and Validation teams and will be responsible for the management of Building management systems on site.
The role will have responsibility for the commissioning, servicing, maintenance and installation of BMS systems on one of our clients’ sites in Dublin.
- Knowledge of Siemens Desigo CC (desirable but not essential).
- Knowledge in BMS systems is advantageous
- Experience using the “Kneat” Validation software system
- Experience in a GMP manufacturing facility
- Full understanding of cGMP requirements including 21 CFR 11 and Annex 11.
- Good knowledge of HVAC and associated systems controlled by the BMS.
- General knowledge of network configuration, computer hardware and software, including automation applications
- Technical proficiency on controls systems including familiarity with control panels, networking, panel/field wiring and PLC control systems
- Strong vendor and stakeholder management skills
Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in building services engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Systems Engineering, Technology or a related discipline with over 3-5 years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical or related Healthcare industry. The ideal candidate will have excellent collaboration and communication skills, strong attention to detail and an excellent understanding of validation concepts and documentation.
The role is based in Dublin and will be onsite in nature (occasional remote work but 90%+ onsite) so you must be based in the Dublin or the Dublin commuter area, or you should be willing to relocate to the area.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 20 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now