Senior Systems Engineer (IT/MES)
- Senior Systems Engineer (IT/MES)
- Remote (predominantly) / Dublin (occasionally)
- Contract Role
The successful candidate will be responsible for the delivery of new and updated integration functionalities for Manufacturing Information Systems for use in production. Responsibility also includes oversight on alignment of Manufacturing Information Systems with Global Operating Specifications.
While the role is predominately a remote working opportunity, the chosen candidate must be available to be onsite in Dublin occasionally, as required.
- Working knowledge of computer systems such as MES, ERP, SCADA, PLC, Historian.
- MES experience with focus on workflow, S95 & S88 standards and integration from the control layer to MES in pharma & bio-pharma industries.
- Previous experience in development and maintenance of PAS-X.
- Strong capabilities in S95 level 2 and level 3 systems and their integration.
- Experience of Process Control Systems (PCS), Kepware OPC Server, OSI Pi, RT Reports, OSI PI Asset Framework, Learning Management Systems.
Candidates must have a level 8 degree qualification with minimum of five years’ relevant industry experience in pharmaceutical or biotechnology manufacturing environments. The ideal candidate will have excellent collaboration and communication skills, with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment. In addition to this, strong attention to detail, including the ability to proofread documents and to accurately translate customers’ requirements into meaningful end-user instructions consistently is required.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 18 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply For This Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.Apply Now