- Validation Engineer
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring conformance to quality systems, liaising with various departments, giving guidance, reviewing documentation and ensuring the company validation policies & procedures are being adhered to.
- Managing & coordinating the preparation, review & approval of the Validation Master Plans
- Managing & coordinating the preparation, review & issuing of Validation protocols & reports
- Managing & coordinating validation documentation (risk assessments, traceability matrices, validation reports)
- Managing & coordinating the review & approval of specifications associated with Equipment, Processes, Products & Computerised Systems
- Experience with GMP Fill and Finish systems highly desirable
- Experience of GxP Computerised Systems and GAMP 5 a plus
Candidates must have a relevant science or engineering tertiary qualification with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the pharmaceutical or life sciences industry with experience in Equipment & Process Validation. The ideal candidate will have excellent collaboration and communication skills, with a demonstrated understanding of manufacturing processes and related process equipment. In addition to this, strong attention to detail and an excellent understanding of validation concepts and documentation is required.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field, helping to develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions. SL Controls offers a supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness, along with a competitive and rounded compensation and benefits package, which rewards high performers.
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 19 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.
Apply for this Role
Please click on the link below to submit an application for this role.