Junior Validation Engineer
As a Junior Validation Engineer you will be working to ensure conformance to quality systems, to liaise with various departments, review documentation assist in the validation work being carried out as per company validation policies & procedures.
The role will have a particular emphasis on IQ, OQ, FEMA’s and document review as relates to Validation processes and protocols.
Your will focus on one or both of Validation of Equipment or Process Validation tasks and responsibilities.
- Contributes to the generation of validation protocols and reports.
- Contributes to the analysis and interpretation of test results under the guidance of your supervisor.
- Organizes daily activities, including technical components, to ensure timely completion of projects/ assignments.
- Documents all work.
- Keeps appropriate people informed about progress on tasks.
- Learns to work effectively with others towards a common goal.
- Uses standard procedures and past precedent to troubleshoot problems.
- Escalates problems that are beyond scope of expertise.
- Makes a positive contribution to resolving work related conflicts.
- Communicates thoughts in a well-organized manner.
- To make effective presentations to small groups and/or facilitate meetings.
Requirements & Competencies
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong data skills and understanding of analysing and interpreting data sets.
- Highly organized with strong ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong report writing skills.
- Basic knowledge of the fundamental engineering/validation technology theory and principles.
- Experience of GxP Computerised Systems.
- Awareness of the GAMP 5 guidelines.
- Awareness of validation concepts and documentation.
Why Choose This Role & SL Controls
- An excellent compensation package which rewards high performers
- The opportunity to work clients who are global leaders in their field
- A supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness
- The opportunity to work with, help develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions
- A collaborative and open culture where you are valued and can contribute to company initiatives and growth
About SL Controls
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets.
Over the past 18 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Leinster and Florida USA.
We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.