In House Recruiter (Maternity Cover)
**This is a Specified Purpose contract for a Maternity Leave cover**
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will be responsible for the full end to end recruitment and selection process at all levels in the organisation.
Recruitment is an integral part of our growing business and the successful candidate will recruit for a wide variety of roles from a successful graduate programme to senior level positions in this role.
Success in the position requires the ability to thrive in a constantly evolving environment, the ability to creatively source exceptional candidates and to have a passion for recruitment and people.
This role can be based at any of our four office locations in Ireland: Sligo, Galway, Maynooth or Limerick.
- Build and maintain an excellent working relationship with hiring managers and candidates alike.
- Design and implement effective and innovative strategies to source the right talent for the organisation.
- Screen candidates, carry out interviews, and manage candidate’s throughout the complete recruitment process.
- Design and implement new initiatives to help promote a positive recruitment process as well as creating awareness for the company brand from the outset.
- Source potential candidates through multiple channels to generate pipelines.
- Define and manage Graduate programme from attraction to selection.
- Engage in various networking activities and build strong relationships in the industry / educational sectors.
- Source active candidates from on-line databases, contact lists and employee referrals.
- Develop initiatives to continue driving a positive candidate experience.
- Devise and implement ways to attract passive candidates.
- Build and manage a pipeline of candidates with niche skill sets.
- Provide market trends information and build market intelligence to support recruiting plans.
- Establish recruiting needs in partnership with key stakeholders and translate these into viable, cost effective action plans.
Other areas of responsibility in conjunction with HR team
- Be a people role model and support the HR team in becoming a high performing team.
- Provide general HR support to colleagues and management.
- Support the HR Team with key HR projects and other ad hoc duties as required.
- Ensure up to date policies and procedures for the company are maintained with the assistance of the HR Team.
- Draft policies and SOPs when required.
- Maintain and update HR & Recruitment administration systems as appropriate, ensuring the integrity of all data, and in line with GDPR requirements.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to negotiate with and influence others.
- Passionate about technology, innovation, social media and general trends within recruitment.
- Results driven individual with a positive, proactive and can-do attitude.
- Demonstrate time management expertise and ability to balance multiple projects.
- Self-starter, confident, outgoing, persuasive, responsive, accountable.
- Highly customer focused.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly assimilate new information and translate into actionable recruitment-related strategies and activities.
- Demonstrated interest / ability to learn new technologies, functions, and cultures/geographies as a basis for developing sourcing strategies.
- Works effectively in both individual and team-based settings and projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools, social media tools etc.
Educational / Experience Requirements
- 3rd level degree – HR related discipline ideally.
- 5 Years + In House recruitment / Agency experience, preferably in a pharmaceutical, biotechnology, blue chip or relevant GMP manufacturing environment.
- Solid experience in recruiting technical profiles (i.e. control systems engineers, CSV engineers, Project Managers, support functions, etc..).
- Experience in developing and managing relationships with key stakeholders, vendors and candidates.
- Experience recruiting through social networking sites.
- Experience with recruitment tools.
- Proven ability to recruit both technical candidates at various levels of seniority.
- Proven ability to think outside the box and use creative sourcing techniques to identify suitable candidates.