Electrical Equipment Engineer
**Fixed Term Contract Opportunity – Immediate Requirement**
SL Controls immediately requires Electrical Engineers with Industrial or Manufacturing industry Electrical Engineering experience.
- Working on a wide range of urgent projects to commission, maintain, repair and optimise industrial manufacturing machinery
- Liaise with the internal team to ensure all machinery maintenance schedules are actioned
- Respond to business-critical requirements as directed
- Ensure machine performance is optimised and downtime minimised
- Carry out all assigned Electrical Engineering tasks as directed by the leadership team
Requirements and Competencies
- An Electrical qualification
- Industrial or Manufacturing Electrical Engineering experience
- Ideally a background in an Electrical role within a manufacturing environment
- Some medical device sector experience would be preferred but is not essential
- The ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Immediate availability
Why Choose This Role & SL Controls
- An excellent salary and benefits package – This contract role will offer a highly competitive rate for the duration of the contract.
- The opportunity to work with clients who are global leaders in their field.
- A supportive environment committed to employee development and wellness.
- The opportunity to work with and help develop and improve upon industry leading technology solutions.
- A collaborative and open culture where you are valued and have the opportunity to contribute to company initiatives and growth.
About SL Controls
SL Controls are experts in the area of Equipment System Integration and System Support. We specialise in assisting our customers, including many of the world’s top multinational companies in the medical device and pharmaceutical sectors, achieve their Six Sigma and OEE targets. Over the past 16 years we have grown our business from a Sligo based enterprise into an international business with additional offices in Galway, Limerick, Dublin and Florida. We pride ourselves on our expertise in industrial IT integration and regulatory compliance in support of global end users, OEM’s and Technology providers.