DeltaV Batch Automation Engineer
We are currently seeking experienced Automation Engineers to join our growing team based in Leinster. The Automation Engineer will be working on a large project starting on site and will transition to the projects team supporting clients in Leinster.
We are interested in speaking with Automation Engineers who have the following:
- Strong experience of DeltaV Batch
- Knowledge of S88
Education / Experience / Skills
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Engineering, Information Systems or Computer Science.
- At least 3 years’ experience with Automation systems administration, knowledge in one or more of the following systems, Rockwell Factory Talk, DeltaV, OSI PI Historian, Syncade, Siemens.
- Emerson Process Management DeltaV Platform experience required as well as knowledge and experience in Batch Processing.
- The candidate will have demonstrated proficiency communicating and collaborating at a variety of levels, coupled with excellent organization and planning skills.
- In addition to problem solving, project management ability is essential.
- Ability to work independently and remotely with minimum direct supervision.
- Strong Customer relationship management skills.
- Strong Critical thinking skills.
Apply for this position
Please email your C.V, Cover letter & the role you are applying for to firstname.lastname@example.org